Best Beard Oil Australia for Men: Oaustar high-quality beard oil product will nourish your facial hair, as well as your face. It softens your facial hair, lessening itching, and promotes better looking and healthier beards. The majority of beard oils smell and are able to be used as some kind of cologne, but you shouldn’t be overly extravagant with your use of. Beard oils that are good for you can aid in the development of thicker, stronger facial hair.
Best Beard Oil Australia for Men [Beard Growth Oil]
OAUSTAR Beard Growth Oil Benefits:
- Intense moisturizing properties
- Helps promote a soft beard
- Reduces beard itch
- Reduces beard-dander
- Adds shine
- Healing agent helps keep hair and skin healthy
- Not tested on animals!
Oaustar Beard Growth Oil Ingredients
- Argan Oil: Traditionally used as a skin treatment in native Moroccan cultures for its healing & moisturising properties for skin & hair.
- Avocado Oil: Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E & beta carotene. Not derived from seeds but pressed from the pulp of the avocado flesh. It is monosaturated & great for the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Very similar in characteristics to your skin’s natural oils. It is one of the most absorptive oils so it soaks in & strengthens the follicles without leaving you greasy.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in vitamin E which is a potent anti-oxidant. It is made up of long, narrow molecules that have a natural affinity to skin for deep moisturisation.
- Sunflower Oil: A very light oil that absorbs well into the hair and helps keep the overall formulation light in colour which is great for grey & blonde beards.
- Vitamin E: An amazing anti-oxidant, vitamin E also helps to preserve the beard oil so that it lasts you longer, even with repeated exposure to oxygen.
How to Apply Oaustar Beard Growth Oil
1. Start with a freshly washed BEARD
Make sure to wash your beard thoroughly in the shower, and then dry your hair immediately following. The beard should be damp but not completely dry since oil and water don’t mix, and your meticulously applied oil won’t stick to your hair if it is wet in the first place.
2. Apply on the Skin
It may seem odd it’s not, but we’re here to inform you that understanding how to apply beard oil for your face and facial hair can help to stimulate hair growth. Apply about 2-4 drops of Oaustar beard growth oil to your hands before you apply. If you’re new to the process you can start with fewer drops and then see how you feel before you try more, based on the length of your beard obviously. Use your hands to ensure that it’s evenly spread. begin by pressing your oily hands onto the skin, making sure that the oil is first hydrating the skin, then the root that makes up your hair.
3. Apply to Beard lengths
Once you’ve applied the oil on the hair and skin then you can begin to work on the remainder of your beard. Work through all the beard’s lengths using the form of a swipe. Make sure to brush your neck with your hands to remove the hair as well, and if you’ve got a moustache, make use of your fingers to focus on the area as well.
4. Finish with a COMB
Also you should use a beard comb that distributes the oil evenly across to encourage soft and well-conditioned hair. We recommend a strong wooden comb, rather than one made of plastic.
Oaustar Beard Growth Oil Package Includes:
- 1 Pack of 100ml or 200 ml OAUSTAR Beard Growth Oil Bottle
If you are recurring customer and you like Australia Best Beard Growth Oil in 2024, then choose our Beard Oil Subscription, where you will get additional 15% off. Also, we are offering additional discount after 15% for influencers, so for that do contact us via email or contact us page.